Mario 64 for the N64
  • I think Mario 64 is a great 3D version of Mario
  • Another thing I really enjoyed about the game was the music
  • The difficulty of the levels were average but I thought the bosses in the game were hard to beat

• by MysticPen

I think Mario 64 is a great 3D version of Mario. I got to play Mario is a way to never had thought possible as a kid. This was a great and very fun game. The graphics on Mario

64 are just great and you will love the fantastic views in the game.

I think the control was very smooth and on point in the game. The joy stick and buttons worked perfectly and the timing was just right.

• The programmers did a great job of programming all the functions in Mario 64.

Another thing I really enjoyed about the game was the music. The music was very well composed and sounded great. I think the sound quality

of the sound track was also just great.

The difficulty of the levels were average but I thought the bosses in the game were hard to beat. If you are a Mario fan you will love Mario 64 for the N64 system.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282510236930231/k2311a1025/10.25.07