The Simpsons  » TV  »
  • The Simpsons is probably one of the best shows ever made
  • The reason I like his character so much is that he reminds me of myself
  • To me they are boring and just to take up space
  • I think she looked great in her black panties in one of the episodes
  • If you are looking for a good laugh and interesting characters watch The Simpsons

• by MysticPen

The Simpsons is probably one of the best shows ever made. This show is just awesome. I really enjoy watching the wacky episodes they come up with in this show. This is one of the funniest shows ever created.

My favorite

character on The Simpsons is probably Homer. The reason I like his character so much is that he reminds me of myself. He is a fun loving guy who loves to drink. His son Bart is also very funny. Marge and Lisa are the characters I like the least. To me they are boring and just to take up space. I personally would not mind seeing s show with just Homer and Bart in it. And maybe Edna Crabapple in ...

• The Simpsons
      a bikini dancing.

I like the simpsons because it also has it’s share of sexy characters. Well actually only one I can think of, Edna Crabapple. I think she looked great in her black panties in one of the episodes.

I

really enjoy the music played in The Simpsons. I think that Danny Elfman is a musical master.

If you are looking for a good laugh and interesting characters watch The Simpsons. This show gets a rating of 10 out of 10.

The Simpsons
Shastri says :

re : The Simpsons is probably one of the best shows ever made
For the past 25 years, I had grew up with the Simpsons. Although there are some episodes that maybe cheesy but still it has been of my favorite all time cartoon series.

Veronica heiberg says :

I remember when the Simpsons used to be one of the freshest and funniest shows on television.
This show is just freaking funny and there are way too many things to be said about The Simpsons.
Its fun to watch because it is about a “real” family
The Simpsons who live in Springfield and just get by day by day and the situations the Simpsons encounter are pretty darn funny.
iv watched the show ever since it came out and its a childhood memory aswell as its pretty new even in later years.
I always enjoy it.

penny says :

I have been watching the Simpson’s since they started. My kids and now my grand kids are also watching the show so that’s three generations watching and enjoying one tv show. That’s pretty hard to do now a days. I Love Marge and her blue hair, I really liked it when the birds were living in her hair That was to funny. I also like grandpa and the fact he pops out his teeth Just what every grandpa who has fake teeth does The animation is really good even in todays high tech world. I like when they go to Kamp Krusty only to find out it’s more of a sweat shop for kids and even Lisa want’s to escape while back at home Homer and Marge are having a great time with out the kids (well they still have Magie) and they think the Kids are telling them fibs about how awful the camp is. Bart however thinks that Krusty will come to the rescue once he get’s to camp He doesn’t come until almost the end of summer camp then feels so bad about the nasty camp that he takes all the kids with him to Mexico where they have a great time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102510236920231/k2311a1025/10.25.07