IT (movie)  » Movies  »
  • I think the movie IT is one of the best and scariest movies ever made
  • All the people I know that fear clowns say they fear them because of this movie
  • I really enjoyed the plot and the characters in the movie

• by MysticPen

I think the movie IT is one of the best and scariest movies ever made. This is a movie that will make you afraid of clowns after you watch it. It is one of the darkest and most evil movie ever made. I was horrified by the sinister appearance of the

clown IT. His sharp teeth and raspy voice sent shivers down my spine. All the people I know that fear clowns say they fear them because of this movie.

The story line is just great in the movie IT. I really enjoyed the plot and the characters in the movie. I think ...

• many of the parts of the movie were very creative. One of my favorite parts were the one where the photo album flies off the shelf and then starts turning on it’s own. That part in the movie was very scary.

It reminds a horror movie classic in my view. I think

fans will love this movie for generations to come. I’d have to say this movie also made me fear sewers as well. I think the reason for this was because IT the evil clown lived in a sewer.

It a horror movie classic. I give this movie 10 out of 10 stars.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112510236890231/k2311a1025/10.25.07