Delta  » Airlines  »
  • They had the best flight times that I could find to meet my schedule and they were within just a couple of dollars of the other airlines that I checked

• by smglo2006

On a recent business trip, I chose to fly Delta Airlines. They had the best flight times that I could find to meet my schedule and they were within just a couple of dollars of the other airlines that I checked.

When I checked in for the flight,

all of the counter people were very friendly and were quick to help me through the line. The flight was on time coming into the airport, so we were able to board on time and get out of Pittsburgh with no delays. The flight was uneventful and after a quick drink and snack, were on on the ground in Cincinatti. After a short layover, it was time to board our plane for the second half of the trip. This leg of the trip also boarded on time, took off on time, and arrived in Birmingham ontime.

On ...

• Delta
      the flight home, we were delayed in the plane for almost 1/2 hour due to bad weather in Atlanta. However, the pilot was able to make up some of the time (it was a short trip after all) and we were able to make our connection to Pittsburgh. This
      leg managed to take off almost on time and again after a snack and drink, we were landing.

After flying several different airlines in the past few years, Delta has become my favorite for on-time flights, friendly service, and the flight times that most closely match my needs.

Fly Delta!

Delta

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402510236810231/k2311a1025/10.25.07