Clarkrange Park  » Travel  »
2.5
highway 127, Clarkrange, TN
  • I know they mean well but I don�t feel that they use our tax money very wisely most of the time and I know I could do much better spending it than they could

• by sadonna

Clarkrange is a small town in the middle of Tennessee up close to the Kentucky state line. One of the places we like to go there is to the Clarkrange Park.

They have swings, rocking horses and slides for small children and a basket ball court for teenagers to play on.

We like to meet up with our friends there to let the kids play while the adults sit under the picnic

shelter to gab and watch the young romping about.

It is more of a social gathering place than anything else but they do once a year host a small festival and a craft fair.

They have a ball field where some of the local teams compete against one another to win the county title and on occasion we go out to cheer on the local team.

One of my favorite things about ...

• the park is that it is free to the public to be used.

It is supposed to be a benefit that has been paid for out of our tax dollars.

I wish they would spend more of our tax dollars for things like parks that are free for public use rather than some of the social programs that they do now days.

I know they mean well but I don�t

feel that they use our tax money very wisely most of the time and I know I could do much better spending it than they could.

However we do not get a say most of the time in what they spend our tax money on.

So I try to take advantage of using the parks when I can because I at least get use of that part of my tax money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382410236631031/k2311a1024/10.24.07