Vandekamps Fish Stick  » Food  »
  • It is definitely better than having fish sticks that taste like they were left around for a while before they were frozen
  • But, if you're looking for something good for dinner, or even lunch, I definitely would recommend these

• by Steve

With both my wife and I working, having nutritious foods that are easy to make are a necessity. One of those foods that we never are without is VandeKamps frozen fish sticks.

As far as quality is concerned, I have yet to find a better brand of fish stick. They

don’t cook up as crisp as we would like them to, but neither do any of the other brands. And, VandeKamps tastes much better. It doesn’t matter how long we’ve had them in our freezer, when we make them, they taste very fresh. It is definitely better than having ...

• fish sticks that taste like they were left around for a while before they were frozen.

Price wise, the VandeKamps are a bit expensive. But, you do get quite a few fish sticks in the box and I’m willing to pay more for quality. My only real complaint is I

seem to find parts of fish sticks inside the box and, because I have never really taken the time to count them, don’t know if these count toward the total fish stick count.

But, if you’re looking for something good for dinner, or even lunch, I definitely would recommend these.

free games says :

you have a good job keep it up and thanks for sharing with us

Lorri Strawser says :

Why doesn`t Pinnacle Foods save some of the environment and make their boxes smaller to fit the tiny battered fish sticks it now puts in them. After not having bought them for a number of years I saw a box and picked it up. They are about one third the size they used to be and yes, those little crumbs do count as pieces, because I found the same in mine and I did count. We aren`t fooled when the box stays the same size while the food shrinks so it is just a waste of trees to keep the large box.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Lorri, I don’t know where you live, but I like Publix fish sticks a lot. They are a good size and actually take up a full box so I don’t feel like I am purchasing air. If you have a Publix near you, I definitely suggest trying them.

JOHNNY says :

re : It is definitely better than having fish sticks that taste like they were left around for a while before they were frozen
    what brand was the whitings

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Johnny, I believe that Whitings Fish Sticks are a food of Walnut Creek Foods.

duckfan says :

These do taste better and more fresh than many brands. I can’t say how fresh they really are, but the meat seems more fresh to my family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272410236521031/k2311a1024/10.24.07