Spray ‘n Wash Laundry Stain Remover  » Housewares  »
  • After spending the summer and early fall gardening I had a lot of clothes that had grass stains so I bought Spray 'n Wash Laundry Stain Remover for grease and grass stains
  • I was truly impressed by this fast acting product

• by Melissa Glenn

After spending the summer and early fall gardening I had a lot of clothes that had grass stains so I bought Spray ‘n Wash Laundry Stain Remover for grease and grass stains. This 650ml spray bottle is a great addition to my laundry room, and I have found some extra uses for this great product.

I was

getting tired of pre-treating my grass stained pants and shirts, and as the chief cook in my household some of my clothes had pesky grease stains. By spraying Spray ‘n Wash on to the stains and waiting five minutes before throwing the clothes in the washing machine, I got all my stains out the first time!!!

I ...

• was truly impressed by this fast acting product. I had previously pre-treated the stains with other products but even after washing and re-washing the stains had not gone. This product gets rid of stains the first time. Even better, I have found a new suprising use for Spray ‘n Wash Laundry Stain Remover, it works great
        on kitchen stoves too!

I wish this company would market their stain remover as a household cleaner. I have begun using it on greasy counter tops and continue to use it on my stove after cooking. Spay ‘n Wash Laundry Stain Remover for grease and grass stains retails for about $3.99CDN and is made by Reckitt Benckiser.

Len Robinson says :

I just used Spay-N-Wash with horrible results on a t-shirt that means a great deal to me a Robert F. Kennedy shirt that is no longer produced . It had slight perspiration stains around the collar, and so I put Spray-N-Wash on it, along with our usual mild detergent on the necessary cold setting. When it finished running, I pulled the shirt out, and to my horror, the entire collar is now the color of Cheetos–bright orange. I ran the shirt through again by itself with detergent but no Spray-N-Wash, but none of the orange color came out. I`m really sick about this–do you have any suggestions for how to get the stain out?

bianca says :

what is SPRAY `N WASH Laundry Stain Remover made out of?

John says :

These are it’s ingredients: Alcohols, C12-16, ethoxylated, 1,2-Propanediol 1,2-Propanediol, Sodium citrate, and Subtilisin carlsburg.

Esther says :

After a couple times of using my can of Spray `n wash, the part you press to make the spray come out fell off I don`t know what to do.

John says :

Esther, it sounds like you’re referring to the spray trigger. If you have an empty spray bottom laying around, I would suggest pouring the solution into another bottle.

Judith ikerd says :

I have always used the Spray `n Wash Foaming Action Aerosol - LOVE IT Suddenly, can`t find it at WalMart or Grocery stores in area. Is it still being made? If so, where can I get it? Thank you.

Jules Li says :

Judith, it has been discontinued.

Connie Leis says :

My mom and I have always used the Spray n Wash Laundry Stain Remover in the airesol can and we have the best results with it But we CANNOT find the cans anywhere. Is there a reason that they are no longer available? The trigger spray bottle does not do the job None of the other containers work as well either. We would love to see the can put back on the shelves Thank you very much. Lookng forward to your response. Connie Leis

Jules Li says :

Connie, they have been discontinued by the manufacturer, which is the reason you’re unable to locate them.

Monica says :

I too can’t find the Spray n’ Wash foam stuff anymore… I have tried searching on the internet to see if they don’t make it anymore but can’t find anything. I feel the same as the comment above, the trigger spray bottle is not near as good as the foam stuff. Would love to see if come back or find it somewhere..

Jeanne Harris says :

SPRAY N WASH Foaming Action Aerosol was the ONLY pretreating formula that would remove ink, oil, grease, etc. Why was it discontinued? I have literally tried every available pretreating formula and none even come close to the effective capacity of this product. DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLOSE OUT SUPPLY? If so please let me know.

Jules Li says :

In terms of why it has been discontinued, this has not been disclosed by the manufacturer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532410236380931/k2311a1024/10.24.07