Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick Conditioner
  • This isn't my usual brand of Pantene Conditioner, but as they were out of the curly hair one, I bought Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick Conditioner in a 118ml bottle for $2.99CDN
  • When I opened the pop-top I noticed the familiar coconut scent that accompanies Pantene products, but I also noticed something else

• by Melissa Glenn

This isn’t my usual brand of Pantene Conditioner, but as they were out of the curly hair one, I bought Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick Conditioner in a 118ml bottle for $2.99CDN. I had every confidence it would work on my hair as other products from this line have served my family well.

I should have left

this particular Pantene conditioner on the shelf in the drug store it was absolutely dreadful. When I opened the pop-top I noticed the familiar coconut scent that accompanies Pantene products, but I also noticed something else; this conditioner did not feel smooth and soft in my hand it felt waxy, like a no-name product.

When I ...

• applied this Full & Thick Conditioner to my hair, I noticed I needed far more of this particular Pantene product than I had I the past, and when I rinsed it out, my hair still felt dry. A day later my second attempt was no better; again the waxy feel of the conditioner in my hand,
        and even leaving it on my hair for three full minutes did not do much good.

I don’t know what happened to Pantene’s level of quality with their Pro-V Full & Thick Conditioner, usually their hair care products are of superior quality. Perhaps this was just a bad batch but I won’t buy this particular conditioner from them again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312410236360931/k2311a1024/10.24.07