Pet Kare Ultra Gentle Pet Shampoo  » Pets  »
  • Our cat was having a problem with fleas so our vet recommended Pet Kare's Ultra Gentle Pet Shampoo for daily baths for seven days
  • I noticed there was a faint floral fragrance, but this shampoo was very gentle and rinsed easily away even out of long hair, which is what my cat had

• by Melissa Glenn

Our cat was having a problem with fleas so our vet recommended Pet Kare’s Ultra Gentle Pet Shampoo for daily baths for seven days. This shampoo is gentle enough to be used on both cat’s and dog’s even if you have to bathe them daily due to a skin or flea condition.

This shampoo came in a non-descript 350ml clear

bottle and was a bright yellow colour. If it had not been for the $12.99CDN price tag, I would have thought I was buying a no name discount product. What Pet Kare shampoo lacked in looks, it certainly made up for in functionality.

We needed only about the size of a quarter to get a good lather of shampoo suds ...

• on our cat. I noticed there was a faint floral fragrance, but this shampoo was very gentle and rinsed easily away even out of long hair, which is what my cat had. After the first use, I noticed our cat was scratching less, and at the end of 7 days of once a day baths, he wasn’t scratching at
        all! Not only that, but his flea bites were visibly healing.

If you need to bathe your dog or cat due to a skin condition, or just because they are starting to get stinky, buy Pet Kare Ultra Gentle Pet Shampoo. It is not just gentle on your pet, but I noticed it left my hands feeling very soft too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292410236340931/k2311a1024/10.24.07