Gerber Life Insurance Company  » Insurance  »
  • Recently I signed up with the Gerber Life Insurance Company to give my baby niece a head start for her future, I was impressed with the range of insurance premium options and I trust the Gerber name

• by Melissa Glenn

Gerber has been a trusted name in baby food for over 50 years, and now they are offering insurance to help further babies and children�s education. Recently I signed up with the Gerber Life Insurance Company to give my baby niece a head start for her future, I was impressed with the range of

insurance premium options and I trust the Gerber name.

The Gerber Life Insurance plan has two purposes; it does provide payouts on the unfortunate instance of the death or a child, and it gives a payout of a fixed sum of money that will never change when a child reaches the age of twenty-one. This way a young adult can use the money to continue college, buy a car, start a business or just plan for the future.

The great thing about the Gerber premiums is that they never go up! I chose the $15,000 option, which means when my two-year-old niece reaches the age of 21 she will receive ...

• Gerber Life Insurance Company
      a lump sum payout from Gerber for $15,000. My premiums are $13.23 cents a month, certainly not an amount I will ever miss, and I keep paying this premium until the end of her twelfth year. Then I simply wait for her to collect her money at the age of 21. What a great
      gift to give my niece.

If you are a parent, grandparent or Aunt and want to give a child a nest egg for their future visit Gerber online at www.GerberLife.ca. There you will find all premium options and you can begin like I did to plan for the future of a very special child in your life!

Becky says :

I think you are mistaken about the payout on Gerger Life for baby– I understand the policy to say that at 21 after paying premiums until she IS 21 she can count on getting the amount you`ve actually paid in premiums if she turns in her policy. probably more like 3,000. She`d get the 15,000 if she God forbid died while the policy is in effect.

gayle honts says :

I have policies on grandchildren and would like to turn them over to parents after the l0 year policy is paid up. How do I do this and what forms do I need to do it?

John says :

Gayle, you don’t necessarily need any forms. The easiest way to manage your policy is via Gerber’s website. Here’s an address:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 582410236320931/k2311a1024/10.24.07