Amoxicillin  » Medicine  »
  • The great thing I found about taking Amoxicillin, is that it has very few restrictions
  • Amoxicillin can be taken with food or without, and I experience no side effects whatsoever

• by Melissa Glenn

I was recently diagnosed with both Sinusitis and Rhinitis and my Doctor prescribed Amoxicillin 500mg Penicillin Tablets to be taken three times a day. Amoxicillin was not an antibiotic I had tried before, and was hesitant to switch brands. My Doctor assured me however; that this was the best

medicine to cure my ailments.

Amoxicillin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic, which means it can cure more than one type of infection. In fact, this penicillin is known to cure a whole host of bacterial infections, which is great for someone like me who suffers from chronic sinus infections. This time I also had Rhinitis which is a bacterial infection in a different area of the sinus cavity, and my Doctor assured me this medicine would cure both.

The great thing I found about taking Amoxicillin, is that it has very few restrictions. I don’t have to watch my dairy intake ...

• Amoxicillin
      with this penicillin; neither do I have to worry about having nausea by taking it on an empty stomach like other prescription antibiotics. Amoxicillin can be taken with food or without, and I experience no side effects whatsoever.

If you are prone to sinus infections like I am, ask your

Doctor to prescribe Amoxicillin. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that like any other antibiotic it may reduce the effectiveness of birth control pills. Other than that it is safe, fast acting and relatively cheap at about $17CDN a prescription even if you don’t have a drug plan.

Amoxicillin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262410236300931/k2311a1024/10.24.07