Verizon North  » Business  »
0.5
  • Sometimes, you get someone who can help you with your problem

• by Steve

Being a person who has moved around a lot, I’ve had quite a few different land-line phone companies and have experienced bad customer service from most. Verizon North’s customer service is by far the worst.

Apparently, even though they do have competition in my area, Verizon North believes they are a monopoly. I say this because they obviously do not care if their customers are satisfied with their service. It’s either that, or they don’t want residential customers at all.

When

you call their customer service, you might as well work on something else while you’re at it. It’s not unusual to be on hold with them for 45 minutes waiting to talk to someone. And, that’s assuming you get through their automated voice mail from Hell and actually select the right department.

When you do talk to someone, it’s a crap shoot. Sometimes, you get someone who can help you with your problem. Other times, you get someone who barely ...

• speaks English and can’t even understand what your problem is.

And, I don’t want to hear about them cutting back on customer service to save money. They are just lining their pockets. My phone bill, which is already high, goes up every year. And, recently, they even started charging me a $2 fee because I don’t use long distance. How can you charge for something I don’t have? Is that even legal?

I’m sorry Verizon North, but you have lost me

as a customer. You might think you’re a giant monopoly. But, in reality, you are a joke. I can’t see why any customer would want to be with you when there are other companies to choose from (even though you claim to be the only company here in Wisconsin). If you want to increase your bottom line, take care of your customers so they stay; stop cutting corners and making us more angry at you. You’ve definitely lost me as a customer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412410236250931/k2311a1024/10.24.07