Windows Vista  » Software  »
  • How I wish windows xp was back again, but I guess you must go with the flow of technology

• by narcoleptifc

After purchasing a new laptop with windows vista I am besides myself. It is so much harder to manueuver around.

Windows mail has now taken over outlook express.

The toolbars are so much harder to personalize.

How I wish

windows xp was back again, but I guess you must go with the flow of technology.

Aside from the laptop computer coming with no booklets you must figure out for itself windows vista is the pits.

On the control panel whaat ...

• was once ad/remove files there are separate places for adding files and personalization is now for uninstalling files.

Everything is so much more intricate sometimes I wish technology would not be so fast to update something that was great ,easy to manuever

around and easy to understand such as windows xp.

Sometimes I wish microsoft would just leave well enough alone and not try to always update what is already updated and so easy to understand.

But times are moving and so much windows I guess.

Windows Vista

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302410236060931/k2311a1024/10.24.07