Lipton Brisk Iced Tea
  • The Lipton Iced Tea, which can be bought in 12 ounce cans (something I prefer because it saves me from having to make it) has a twist of lemon flavoring in it to give it a slightly different taste
  • I found my daughter even loves the Lipton Brisk Iced Tea

• by Steve

Because I’m trying to cut back on soda, I have found myself drinking a lot of iced tea lately. One of the brands I buy is Lipton Brisk Iced Tea.

The Lipton Iced Tea, which can be bought in 12 ounce cans (something I prefer

because it saves me from having to make it) has a twist of lemon flavoring in it to give it a slightly different taste. And, there doesn’t seem to be too much sugar in the tea. There�s enough to give it a good taste ...

• but not so much that it leaves me still thirsty when I’m done drinking it.

The flavor and the refreshing feeling it gives me actually causes me to crave the tea. It’s not unusual for me to finish a can and quickly open another

up. In fact, a 12-pack of cans won’t last me more than a couple of days.

I found my daughter even loves the Lipton Brisk Iced Tea. That means I have to fight her for my share. I’m still undecided if that’s a good thing or not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272410236020931/k2311a1024/10.24.07