Nestea Iced Tea  » Food  »
  • For me, it is just the one that has the best tea flavor
  • I love drinking Nestea iced tea especially during the hot weather

• by darbybelle

When it comes to iced tea, what comes to my mind right away is Nestea Iced Tea. I really like Nestea Iced Tea above all other brands.

For me, it is just the one that has the best tea flavor.

In fact, it’s the

one which truly tastes like tea.

Nothing can beat Nestea Iced Tea.

It’s so zesty and refreshing.

I love drinking Nestea iced tea especially during the hot weather.

I love it so much that I always keep a pitcher of Nestea ready at the ...

• fridge so I can drink it anytime.

For someone who comes from the tropics, it’s really something I drink so much of every day.

I’m so dependent on Nestea Iced Tea especially at noon time when it is usually the hottest time of the

day.

There are many flavors offered by Nestea but my favorite is the classic lemon flavor.

It’s really the best flavor for iced tea in my opinion.

And Nestea just has the exact mix I love.

I wouldn’t substitute Nestea Iced Tea for any other brand.

Nestea Iced Tea
    susan ring says :

re : For me, it is just the one that has the best tea flavor
    I bought the Nestea diet with lemon and can honestly say it is the worse tea I have ever tasted. Actually it would be nice if it tasted like tea. All you get is a lousy flavor of lemon….not a good flavor. Will never buy again and am calling the company for a refund

mishaqts_1126.zc says :

re : For me, it is just the one that has the best tea flavor
    I agree that it is the best taste a tea could ever be.

mishaqts_1126.zc says :

Nestea iced tea is liked in our household for its rich taste. One of the best taste of tea in the market.

Maria says :

I agree, I have tried a few other cheaper brands but always return to Nestea, it’s just better tasting, by far.

Liz Mwanzwii says :

Hi My name is liz and i love Nestea Iced Tea my favorite flavor is Lemon..Nestea has been having promotions around Nairobi for the past few weeks but due to the nature of my work i have not been able to participate in any of the promotions and there were giving out very beautiful container to carry Nestea ice tea……..since i cant buy one from the supermarkets.kindly could you get me one please.

Richie Mogwai says :

I am not surprised that you find the product repulsive in taste, I never liked anything with artificial sugar in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272410235900931/k2311a1024/10.24.07