Fatal labyrinth
  • First of the music in the game is just amazing
  • The best part about the music in Fatal labyrinth is that it make you feel like you are in the game
  • I thought the mazes and puzzles in the game were complex and fun
  • I think my favorite part of the game was fighting the enemies

• by MysticPen

Fatal labyrinth is one of my favorite games of all time. It came out for the Sega Genesis in 1991. It is one of my dearest child hood memories. I will talk about the game in this review.

First of the music in the game is just amazing. I enjoyed it a lot.

The best part about the music in Fatal labyrinth is that it make you feel like you are in the game.

I thought the mazes and puzzles in the game were complex and fun. They mazes in the game provide a great challenge in the game. I think my favorite part of the ...

• game was fighting the enemies. I also loved using the weapons. The board sword and metal shield are some of my favorite weapons to use.

One thing that really stands out in this game are the variety of magic spells you can use. You will have fun blasting your enemies with fire rods

and black magic. I thought the idea of having transformation spells in the game was great.

The final boss in the game was very hard to beat. So make sure to have plenty of magic for the last battle. The ending of the game is epic and awesome. This game gets a rating of 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282310235800731/k2311a1023/10.23.07