Sparkle Lemon Soft Drink
2.5
  • When I noticed this, I wondered why it seems to be a hit with the kids
  • Maybe I'm just not a teenager anymore but I don't find Sparkle to be an interesting drink at all
  • It's not something that I would constantly crave for nor would it be something I would recommend to friends

• by darbybelle

I was really disappointed with Sparkle. Being a Coca-Cola product, I guess I expected more from it.

Sparkle is one of the favorite drinks of the kids and teenagers in the Philippines today.

When I noticed this, I wondered why it seems

to be a hit with the kids.

Maybe one thing that made it a hit is the price since it is priced slightly lower than the regular Coke and Sprite.

But when I had a chance to get a taste of Sparkle ...

• at a party, I didn’t really like it very much.

My first impression was it was not as sweet as I had imagined it to be.

Sparkle doesn’t even have that distinct taste of lemon.

I find Sparkle to have a bland

taste for a lemon soft drink.

Maybe I’m just not a teenager anymore but I don’t find Sparkle to be an interesting drink at all.

It’s not something that I would constantly crave for nor would it be something I would recommend to friends.

natsume says :

i noticed something bad about your product….sparkle lemon softdrink has insect inside it. and it was`nt open i assure you that…the bottle was still in our hands…for safe keeping…you see. we have a sari-sari store…so pls.. contact me ASAP…09105478789

regilyn says :

I even felt bad about sparkle and I could say that it is really dirty.. Why there is a cigarette inside the bottle.? Since then I was not buying them anymore.

Galega says :

If the bottle is still sealed, then you don’t need to worry about providing proofs. That will be there to be seen by all. Just make a formal complain to the manufacturer. Keep bottle safely. They will immediately contact you.

biboy sampaga says :

gud day i am a consumer and i love sparkle. last friday i bought a sparkle and i noticed a lot of insects inside.. i just want to ask what insects are inside your bottled sparkle.. am so disappointed to see an insect inside my favorite soft drink.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272310235720731/k2311a1023/10.23.07