Mortal Kombat
  • I think the best part about Mortal Kombat are the fatalities

• by MysticPen

Mortal Kombat was the video game were the fighters actually died. Before this game there was not much blood in video games. Games like Street Fighter only showed the fighters get knocked out, but they never died.

That is why I love Mortal Kombat so much. All the blood and dead bodies just seems like art. Whenever you

would strike an enemy blood would gush out and it was just great.

I have many good memories of ripping people apart on Mortal Kombat. This is probably the most brutal video game to hit the market in the early 90s. The blood and guts all over the place shocked me as I saw the characters engage ...

• in combat. If you are into blood and guts you will love this game.

I think the best part about Mortal Kombat are the fatalities. They are very brutal and wicked. One that I will tell you about is Sub Zero’s fatality. Sub Zero rips off his enemies heads along with their spine. He then proceeds to dangle

the head in victory. It’s a lot of fun doing the fatalities.

One of things I didn’t like about Mortal Kombat was the control. The fighting motions are not very smooth and it’s very easy to cheat. There were not big combos in the game either. Mortal Kombat lacked the great control and combos that Street Fighter has.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282310235660731/k2311a1023/10.23.07