Moto Q  » Phones  »
  • The Motorola Company has just introduced their newest World Phone in the form of the Moto Q 9h Cellular World Phone, and it is an amazing gadget that I just had to purchase
  • When I take photographs with this telephone the images are not always as sharp as I would like them to be, and in all honesty for the cost of this phone I would have expected 4 or 5 megapixels
  • All in all I am happy with my choice of quad band world phone, I know that even when travelling I won�t miss any telephone calls

• by Melissa Glenn

The Motorola Company has just introduced their newest World Phone in the form of the Moto Q 9h Cellular World Phone, and it is an amazing gadget that I just had to purchase. After testing and borrowing a few different world phones from family and friends the Moto Q 9h is defiantly the phone for me.

To begin with this cellular phone is made of stainless steel and its keyboard is not just functional

but the buttons are actually quite large. I have had problems with cellular phones where the numbers and letters were so small I spent half my time pressing the wrong keys but the Moto Q has a great qwerty keyboard.

This phone designed and distributed by Motorola truly does it all. To begin with it has a builti in GPS receiver so when I am travelling I never need to worry about getting lost again.

• I can make telephone calls, listen to music via the windows media player or even download and play movies or make my own as this phone also records. When I browse the Internet to get an email the speed is fast and I feel like I am at home on my home computer.

The only complaint I have about the Moto Q 9h Cellular World Phone is the 2.0MP Camera. When I take photographs

with this telephone the images are not always as sharp as I would like them to be, and in all honesty for the cost of this phone I would have expected 4 or 5 megapixels.

All in all I am happy with my choice of quad band world phone, I know that even when travelling I won�t miss any telephone calls. The Moto Q 9h World Phone made by Motorola retails for about $249CDN

Moto Q

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372310235500631/k2311a1023/10.23.07