Lise Watier creme
  • I bought this day cream for $39.99CDN as I am over thirty and was beginning to show a little sagging around my jaw line

• by Melissa Glenn

I have grown to love Lise Watier products and this Lift & Firm Ultra Firming Day Creme is no exception. I bought this day cream for $39.99CDN as I am over thirty and was beginning to show a little sagging around my jaw line. This elegant glass bottle said it was for all skin types, which was great for me as I have combination skin.

When

I first used this Ultra Firming Day Creme I wondered if I would feel tightness in my skin that I had felt with other anti-aging products. There was a slight tingling sensation around the edges of my face and my jawline when I applied it but no discomfort.

This day creme by Lise Watier is very light in substance. I had expected a much thicker cr�me ...

Lise Watier creme

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312310235480631/k2311a1023/10.23.07