Nice France
Riviera - France, Europe
  • This place is a very interesting one to check out for and the location is truly great
  • There are great food and great shopping altogether and the cons would be that I found the beaches to be very rocky and uninviting
  • It was a really incredible taste and one of the best tastes that I have ever had
  • I love the Old Town too, whereby we explored lots of great, old-school looking cafes and also some great laundry shops hanging out of the widows, which proved to me like I was looking at a Disney cartoon town or something
  • This is around 20 minutes ride from Nice and my aunt was really loving the amazing sceneries which were available and the vistas were truly gorgeously looking and nice

• by deadpoet

I have always wanted to say Nice was nice before and I have had the chance to say this beacause I have been to Nice, France before with my boyfriend and my aunt’s family. This place is a very interesting one to check out for and the location is truly great. There are great food and great shopping altogether and the cons would be that I found the beaches to be very rocky and uninviting.

Nice is actually located near to the South of France and I was there for a total of 4 days and I was already feeling bored to go home when it was the last day there. We had a very interesting and exciting ambiance and the best part was that

everything was truly interesting and had a nice color to it. Food in Nice, France were all very nice and deliciously tasting and my boyfriend loved the mussels so much. It was a really incredible taste and one of the best tastes that I have ever had. I ordered some deliciously tasting morsels and I topped it up with a nice amount of pizzas, ordered by my aunt.

Other places that we explored were Eze Village and also The Cours Salaya. Let\’s talk about the latter first. This is actually a food and flower market and certainly a very interesting place to be at. We were there for a day only and already we were so transfixed with the antique market on display ...

• that had lots of interesting treasures and lovely, colorful items. I love the Old Town too, whereby we explored lots of great, old-school looking cafes and also some great laundry shops hanging out of the widows, which proved to me like I was looking at a Disney cartoon town or something. Awesome.

Next, the Eze Village. This is around 20 minutes ride from Nice and my aunt was really loving the amazing sceneries which were available and the vistas were truly gorgeously looking and nice. We managed to take some incredible photographs throughout the town area and was also loving the other great towns surrounding Nice, France.

Next, we managed to wonder around the twisted village streets and it proved to be a bit of a difficulty

trying to find our way through. There were lots of nice flowers everywhere as well and I couldn’t imagine having some of the loveliest trips ever. Being in Nice, France was the most magical way to celebrate our travel and I could see myself coming again, just by remembering the fun times that I have had along the coast and other places.

In short, Nice is a very romantic city worth looking around and I remember loving this particular cute area whereby all of us were trying to get some henna tattoos (not permanent) and also checking out the club scenes which were pretty similar to the ones in Ibiza, only not that wild though. Last but not least, Nice was nice and I really have had a well-rounded trip.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382310235320631/k2311a1023/10.23.07