Menton France
France
  • Menton, France is a real nice haven that I love visiting so much
  • We stayed there for close to a week and this town is probably a jewel amongst the people of France, for all I know
  • I noticed that the residents all have a very loving look and they were also appearing to be very friendly
  • I could really imagine myself living in Menton and would see no problem trying to adapt to the way of life there
  • Hmmmm, last but not least I would really recommend this place to everyone out there and it is a must visit travel destination

• by deadpoet

Menton, France is a real nice haven that I love visiting so much. I went with my boyfriend and family around twice last year and this place is full of cleanliness and the fact that the property prices are considerably low made it easy for us to rent apartments and stuff like that. That is because my aunt’s family love going to France as well and the same as me, so we thought that it would be a kind of a good idea to check out the prices of apartment renting in Menton France, and we were surprised to find the really favorable prices.

There was also a low crime rate in the area and I love the fact that the area is filled with totally mad-scooter riders who

prove their love of the place. We stayed there for close to a week and this town is probably a jewel amongst the people of France, for all I know. I noticed that the residents all have a very loving look and they were also appearing to be very friendly; just that they were not so good in English. I managed to check out the beachfront which was very alive and relaxing. Everything was really lovely and the area was filled with lots of lovely people. As for places like restaurants and cafes, there were aplenty and I saw lots of sidewalk cafes and restaurants donning the area. The prices were also pretty reasonable and we explored different food items all the way through.

• Sidewalk shopping was also made easily available and accessible in Menton France and my mom whipped her credit card for quite a bit, much to the chagrin of my dad.

We also went to this particular major supermarket and noticed lots of other locals there shopping for groceries and stuff like that. The tourists were all very nicely dressed and handsomely looking and I felt that the town appeared to be very tidy and well-maintained. I could really imagine myself living in Menton and would see no problem trying to adapt to the way of life there.

Another thing that I found in Menton France would be the children and people living. They are all from different ethnic background and I don’t see really a language

barrier since everyone speaks French there. But the aura and environment in Menton France is really not one with a racial tension at all. This is really an exclusive and special place in France, Europe and I feel it a really big waste if one is to leave out this place for a visit.

Last but not least, there were lots of graffiti on the walls of Menton France and it could either be a menacing act for some of an artistically form for the eye for details kind. Personally to me, I find the talents truly favorable, only channeled to the wrong section. Hmmmm, last but not least I would really recommend this place to everyone out there and it is a must visit travel destination.

Giancarlo says :

Hi, I was reading your comments about Mento and I found very interesting, I don t know this place yet but I would like to know if you know, of course what are the possibilities to find a job there. I m italian but now I m living in Argentina unfortunately . I m an architect and I m looking for a job overseas and Menton seems a very lovely place to live. If you want to tell me anything you know about Mento, please feel free to write an email at penduzo gmail.com Thank you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382310235310631/k2311a1023/10.23.07