Fullerton Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
Singapore
  • Other than that, there were only a few occasions whereby I managed to have a few days stay in the hotel and I found all to be a really exclusive stay for me

• by deadpoet

As a Singaporean, I find that Fullerton Hotel Singapore is the most lavish and luxurious hotel of all. I would think that the rooms in this hotel and the brunch were the greatest of all and not forgetting the fine dining one would have in this hotel.

I have been to countless times for the dinner in One Fullerton dining and I would always order the same fish and chips set and also some nice fruit juices to go with. Other than that, there were only a few occasions whereby I managed to have a few days stay in the hotel and I found all to be a really exclusive stay for me.

The staff of Fullerton Hotel Singapore were all very polite and they were really trained from head to toe

for grooming right up to their eyebrows. Their uniforms looked smart and their dedication towards serving the customers were pretty similar to the mission at The Ritz staff. I managed to secure a weekend package once and the prices were better than the previous ones I have checked. Perhaps it was the period that I was trying out for a weekend stay which had a promotion or something. I received an email confirming my reservatons and that was all less than one day. We had a nice weekend package, including a Sunday Brunch reservation and I was so happy.

I went with my boyfriend and we took a ride on his motorbike. It was around 45-50 minutes journey only from our home and for tourists out there, Fullerton ...

• Hotel Singapore is easy to find and in the MRT station (subway) of Raffles Place. From there, you can just go up the escalator and the hotel is within a few minutes of walking distance.

The check-in process was fast and easy and the concierge did not look at us as “locals”. Instead, we were treated as guests of Fullerton Hotel Singapore and they were really professional, I really applaud to that. Next, we went to check out our room and we had gotten a Straits Club Room. The room was really indeed gorgeous and we had a lovely harbor view.

Though there were some construction sites views at the time, we did not care for that so much and we really loving the fact that part of the

room had views of the river-side overlooking Boat Quay. (a popular nightspot for the locals). We then went to check out the other parts of the room and was truly happy with everything. I would like to add on that the beds in Fullerton Hotel Singapore were all very comfortable and really spongy and nice. The hot water though seemed to be a bit on the inconsistent side depending on the peak and off-peak period. But the bathroom was really to my liking and I find this hotel a truly 5 star hotel and I am proud to say that it is sitting proud in my homeland.

So, as a tourist, if you must come to Singapore, do come by Fullerton Hotel Singapore. You really won’t regret it, trust me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22310235300631/k2311a1023/10.23.07