Himalaya face wash for oily skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is the best product that I can recommend for any one to use

• by baba

The Himalaya is a company, which produces many kind of herbal or ayurvedic products. Which are made using herbs and are totally natural ones.

There are many kind of herbal products can be seen by Himalaya for many reasons

and for many purposes.

The Himalaya face wash is also the product be the same company, which is totally chemical, free or very little and gentle chemicals are used to make this one.

This face wash is very good ...

• for me because I have the oily skin and also my skin gets dry very soon during the winter seasons.

But the Himalaya face wash suits best for my skin and it cleans my face very well also leaves my

skin normal which is not too dry and not even oily.

It is the best product that I can recommend for any one to use.

This is a best face wash for all the ladies to use it in all the seasons.

Malsha says :

What are the product, face wash for oily skin

Galega says :

The exact name of this product is: Himalaya Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash. It is a wonderful face wash for users having oily skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312310235050631/k2311a1023/10.23.07