Nandini cow milk

• by baba

Nandini is the brand name of the packet milk. Actually most of the Indians and all the south Indians do buy only the nandini packet cow milk, which is very pure and pasteurised.

Even we buy only the

nandini cow milk.

Actually this milk is very fresh and tastes great.

The cost of this milk is also very less in spite of being very good in quality and freshness.

There are many kind of varieties ...

• in nandini cow milk such as , low fat milk and slim milk, or even the very thick milk which contains all fat.

Depending upon our choice and usage we can buy this milk.

Nandini milk products and many kind of sweets made of nandini milk are also very famous and are sold in a great quantity all over India.

This is milk is really very good and nutritious for our kids to feed it every day.

Sujit Sahu says :

Hi all,

Yesterday I have purchased one Nandini Milk packet of 500 gm. But I had a very bad experience that after drinking it there was taste and smell of soap. Today at office also after having Nandini Milk Tea same taste of soap I felt.

If you have any doubt then you can also taste it.

Galega says :

Nandini Cow Milk is quite popular in India. I have also used it for variety of purposes. I never felt any issue like smelling soap. I think the problem may be the utensil you have used to boil the milk.

jobii says :

its to heavy on the stomach

Galega says :

This is a cow milk which isn’t heavy for stomach for a normal person. You need to be little bit cautious if you have any stomach related issues, like gastrointestinal problem. Further, you should avoid it giving to a baby below 9 months old.

RK says :

is all nandini milk packets from cow or buffalo?

ani says :

i believe the label says cow milk, thus it should be cow milk unless proven otherwise.

Galega says :

There is no guarantee that there is only cow milk. There was a news in the local media in India about this. In fact, you can not be sure that the milk is not produced with the help of oxytocin injection.

Divya says :

hello i m mother of 2 year old kid worried about the purity of nadini milk.i m new in bangalore using this milk first time. i have heard many times that the milk sometimes is made artificially by using urea detergent. This bothers me a lot as it is related to my family`s health. So,kindly assure me about its purity suggest me some home based tests so that i can check its purity on my own? regards Divya

Dhanya says :

Divya,

I am also a mother and homemaker who is equally concerned like you. As of now, there is no home based test that can check the adulteration in my or any other liquid. We just have to go for a brand that is less criticized for adulteration.

Milk powder, though considered as a substitute for milk, cannot give equal benefits as normal milk. May be you can consider a milk powder for your Kid.

Milma (which is from Kerala) is considered as a good brand of fresh milk. See whether you get milma milk or its milk powder there in Bangalore. In Delhi we are happy with Mother Dairy milk which is considered as good and genuine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272310234950531/k2311a1023/10.23.07