Table Rock State Park  » Travel  »
South Carolina
  • Then me and my husband just enjoyed the scenery that passed us by as we drove the hour drive to our house

• by sadonna

Table Rock State Park is located in the north western corner of South Carolina. We have visited this park on several occasions but the time that sticks in my mind the most was the first time.

We had carried a picnic lunch and drove through first then went back to the area next to the beach and lake.

There were a lot of ducks swimming about but it

was too cold for us to swim.

We walked around the lake as we watched the ducks play.

Then my youngest daughter fed part of the bread from her ham sandwich to one duck and before you know it there were twenty or more ducks following her around like a lost puppy dog.

It was so cute.

I guess you would have had to been there to totally understand.

...

• Then this one male duck started getting aggressive and tried several times to bite her finger so she ran and hid in our car until he left.

We had such a good time.

We did not have time to do the hike to table rock because it was almost five o’clock when we went to the park.

But we stayed long enough to watch the sun begin to set

over table rock with orange and red brilliantly highlighting the yellow of the sun as it sunk behind a cloud and the mountains it sure was gorgeous.

On the way home the kids dozed off one by one until all was quite in the car.

Then me and my husband just enjoyed the scenery that passed us by as we drove the hour drive to our house.

Table Rock State Park

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382310234840531/k2311a1023/10.23.07