Panasonic electric rice cooker  » Electronics  »
  • Actually I had seen my aunty using this cooker to make the rice and that is why even I bought the same brand of cooker for my house too
  • The cost is a little more but it is worthy

• by baba

The Panasonic is a very good brand of cook wears and other electronic products and I always like and trust all the products from the company Panasonic. Actually I am a very busy woman and I don’t have much time normally

for cooking for some time and that is why I use the Panasonic electric rice cooker in those times. Because it is so easy and so quick to make the rice when I use the Panasonic electric rice cooker. The ...

• rice gets boiled or cooked so quickly and so finely in this rice cooker and it is also very easy to manage and operate that even a kid can cook the rice with this cooker. The rice is also very tasty
        to eat. Actually I had seen my aunty using this cooker to make the rice and that is why even I bought the same brand of cooker for my house too. The cost is a little more but it is worthy.

Missy says :

I own a panasonic electric rice cooker steamer SR SH15PS . I recently received my items out of a storage unit that I had for 5 years, so I have forgotten how to use this machine. I want to know how to steam the rice with the proper measurements of water and rice, when do I add the water? where do I put the water in the bottom of the bowl I assume ? What about steaming veggies and fruit? How much water do I use? Where and when does the water go in? The cooking time? This is very important for me because I am making my baby`s food at home, so I steam a lot of the fruits and veggies and I want to do it the right way. By using this machine, I will be able to do bigger batches of food at once instead of several small batches which will save A LOT of time. Thank you for your time Missy

John says :

Missy, I believe you will be better suited to have the manual, that shows you how to operate it. Here’s a link to the online manual:

Galega says :

You should add one cup more water than that of the rice. For example, if you are cooking two cups of rice, then add three cups of water. You need to add both water and rice at the start of cooking process. You don’t need to wait.

ronaldo says :

Eu possuo um panasonic panela el trica de arroz SH15PS navio SR. I recently received my items out of a storage unit that I had for 5 years, so I have forgotten how to use this machine. Recentemente, recebi meus itens fora de uma unidade de armazenamento que eu tinha 5 anos, ent o eu tenho esquecido de como usar esta m quina. I want to know how to steam the rice with the proper measurements of water and rice, when do I add the water? Eu quero saber como o vapor de arroz com as devidas medidas de gua e arroz, quando eu adiciono a gua? where do I put the water in the bottom of the bowl I assume ? onde posso colocar a gua no fundo da tigela presumo? What about steaming veggies and fruit? Que tal cozinhar vegetais e frutas? How much water do I use? Quanta gua eu uso? Where and when does the water go in? Onde e quando a gua entrar? The cooking time? O tempo de cozimento? This is very important for me because I am making my baby s food at home, so I steam a lot of the fruits and veggies and I want to do it the right way. Isso muito importante para mim porque eu estou fazendo o meu baby s de comida em casa, ent o o vapor que um monte de frutas e vegetais, e eu quero faz -lo da maneira certa. By using this machine, I will be able to do bigger batches of food at once instead of several small batches which will save A LOT of time. Ao utilizar este equipamento, eu serei capaz de fazer grandes lotes de alimentos de uma s vez ao inv s de v rios pequenos lotes que ir o poupar muito tempo. Thank you for your time Missy Obrigado pelo seu tempo Missy

ranjani says :

the switch of my panasonic electric ice cooker is not jumping from `cooking` to `keep warm` position…i would like to know why.

Galega says :

This Panasonic Cooker has feature of keeping rice warm for few hours. This feature is called`keep warm’ or`stay warm’ facility. It is not an automatic feature and you are required to manually give instructions by pressing a relevant switch.

What I want to say is that the basic thing here is the heater material. If it is cooking rice, then it should also keep rice warm for few hours. The rice is cooking in your case. But, the other feature is not working. The problem lies with switch. Check that or get that fixed by a mechanic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162310234770531/k2311a1023/10.23.07