Clinic plus all clear anti dandruff shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Dear friends I love my hair a lot and naturally I have a very beautiful hair and I love it

• by baba

Dear friends I love my hair a lot and naturally I have a very beautiful hair and I love it. The quality of my hair is very soft and little curly at the end.

I also love to

make any kind of hairstyles, which suit my face.

But since a few days I experienced the hair fall and also the itchy scalp.

The reason for it to be so is nothing else but the dandruff.

...

• And to give the treatment for this problem I started using the Clinic plus all clear anti dandruff shampoo.

This shampoo is really good for my hair, which kept my hair naturally shiny and beautiful and even the

dandruff, was cured to some extent.

Over all this shampoo is good for hair but the only point is that we must use this shampoo on regular basis to stay away from the dandruff.

Over all this shampoo is good.

Sachin Patil says :

What is ingradients of clinic all clear anti-dandruff shampoo

Galega says :

Here is the complete list of ingredients of Clinic All Clear Anti Dandruff Shampoo:

Water, Sodium Laureth sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Perfume, Sodium Chloride, Carbomer, Climbazole, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Lysine Hydrochloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylsothiazolinone, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynapthalenesulfonate, PEG-9M, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Aminometyl Propanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312310234750531/k2311a1023/10.23.07