Vasaline lip care gel  » Cosmetics  »

• by baba

The Vaseline lip care gel is my best friend because it takes a very good care of my lips in all the seasons and makes my lips look more soft, glowing and natural all the time. I also used

to use the Vaseline body lotion for my dry skin and even that worked very well for me. My lips are dry by nature and during winter seasons it get dried to such an extent that I feel little ...

• pain due to the cuts on my lips while talking to some one or even while giving a smile. In those days I apply the Vaseline lip are gel on my lips over night and I wash my face
        next day in the morning, and after that my lips really look and also feel very soft and beautiful naturally. This lip gel retains the neutrality of my lips and makes it look great always even without any make up.

Sundararajan says :

Actually even the vaseline is also very useful for cuts, peel-offs and bruises on the skin also. I had a skin peel off when i was working in the electric room in my house and i accidently touched the rotor which peeled off the skin and that i cleaned the peel-off place and applied the vaseline and now it has been three days the wound has shrunk now. this happened even without any medicines.

Kreighton Rahn says :

Our family likes to put Vaseline on our upper lips under our noses when we have congestion. It works like Vicks in that it clears out your sinuses pretty effectively. We usually do it overnight as it can be a nuisance when you’re being active.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312310234740531/k2311a1023/10.23.07