Bridel Emmenthal cheese  » Food  »
  • When I had been to my uncle's house, just as a casual meet, my aunty served me a very hot and delicious pizza
  • And the cost of this cheese is also not much

• by baba

Bridel Emmenthal cheese is another brand of cheese, which can be seen in the shops or in the super markets. Actually I had never bought this brand of cheese for my family sake but many a times I had seen

it in the shops.

When I had been to my uncle’s house, just as a casual meet, my aunty served me a very hot and delicious pizza.

The pizza was very tasty and the taste of the cheese on ...

• the pizza was too good.

Actually my aunty said that she is using the Bridel Emmenthal cheese since 2 years and they have never tried any other brand of cheese since they are using the Bridel emmenthal cheese.

Even

I liked the taste of this cheese, which was very creamy and delicious.

Actually some time it is the cheese, which makes the food, prepared using it more delicious and tasty.

And the cost of this cheese is also not much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272310234520531/k2311a1023/10.23.07