Happy cow cheese  » Food  »
  • But the only brand of cheese, which I have liked a lot, is the Happy cow cheese
  • This cheese is costlier but, the quality and the taste is good

• by baba

Most of us use the cheese or the cheese cubes while preparing the food, just to garnish it with and also to feed it to our children. Actually in my home we all are the fans of the pizzas.

And

without garnishing the pizza with the cheese, the pizza is always in complete.

I use the cheese at my home for many purposes.

But the only brand of cheese, which I have liked a lot, is the Happy cow ...

• cheese.

Actually the brand name of the cheese, which I use mostly, is Happy cow cheese.

This cheese is costlier but, the quality and the taste is good.

this cheese is very smooth and is made only using

the milk and nothing else is mixed in it.

The taste of Happy cow cheese is very pure and that is why it is very healthy.

The cheese is very important for growing kids and I feed it to them very often.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272310234500531/k2311a1023/10.23.07