Lab dogs  » Pets  »
  • To my surprise they had two puppies that looked identical to the dogs we had lost except these were boys and the ones I had previously were girls

• by sadonna

On the day that my family was going to move from North Carolina to Tennessee I was heart broken to discover that someone had stolen our two dogs. My sister’s neighbor took me to an acquaintance’s to get a puppy so the kids would not be so devastated. To my surprise they had two puppies that looked

identical to the dogs we had lost except these were boys and the ones I had previously were girls.

So I couldn'’t resist the urge to get both puppies. The puppies were a lab and collie mix.

They were extremely cute at six weeks old I could hold them in one hand each. So with the puppies in ...

• hand literally I went to Wal-Mart to buy collars, dog toys, and food.

Then we departed to move to Tennessee immediately afterwards. When we got there the kids slept in my mom’s house while me and my husband camped in a tent with our new puppies.

They are an integral part of our family now. When Buddy

got shot by our neighbor we were worried.

Luckily it was the back of his leg and healed just fine. It was like having a kid get injured.

That is how much we love our puppies. The only thing bad about labs is that they tend to be hyper and get excited easily.

But they are beautiful and very smart dogs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292310234270431/k2311a1023/10.23.07