Munich  » Travel  »
Germany
  • After I found my group we went and grabbed a bite to eat at a pizza hut

• by sadonna

When I went to Munich with my National Guard Unit I got separated from my group while I was looking at Porcelain Dolls for my girls collection. So I walked around for a couple of hours before running into them again. I loved walking through the churches and looking at the beautiful architecture of the buildings.

There was a large Cuckoo clock in what I considered to be the

city square. It was the largest clock I had ever seen.

There were steps that led down to a water fountain with some small trees around for shade. It made a great place to hang out and take in all of the sights.

There were people sitting around drawing pictures of the clock like something out of a movie except I only thought they did that in ...

• France. The people were so friendly it would be nice if the people were that nice everywhere.

But I guess we cannot always be so lucky. After I found my group we went and grabbed a bite to eat at a pizza hut.

The pizza in Germany though is not like at home. It does not have the tomato sauce like I am accustomed to.

I guess I

just thought that because it said Pizza hut it would be the same as at home. I must have made five or six loops around the city that day and it was very beautiful.

I had always wanted to go to Germany ever since I was just a little girl. I just cannot believe that I finally got to go.

It was everything I had hoped for and more.

Munich

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382310234020431/k2311a1023/10.23.07