Ford F150 Pickup Truck 2007
  • It handled turns beautifully and despite the fact it was pouring rain at the time, it definitely hugged the road so I felt sure slipping or sliding would be a non-issue for us on that specific day
  • I can tell you based on my own first hand experience that not only would the F150 be more than capable of completing those tasks, but that engine is so powerful you almost can hear it growling under its breath
  • It is definitely a vehicle in which you sit nad you feel like you own the road and like noone is going to harm you in any way

• by cjaneb877

Call me ditsy or out of it, but I never before this past week realized that the Ford F150 is one of the most popular selling automobiles in America. I can’t say I am necessarily surprised, I just was more shocked to find out that a Pick-up Trucks are that in demand in today’s world. Realistically speaking though, more and more jobs require pick-up trucks for hauling, moving, and carrying things.

More and more families order things online and then need to transport them on their own, the insurance rates on most pickup trucks is lower than that of sports cars, for example, with teenage boys especially or new drivers, and historically speaking, they can typically hold their own in accidents. I had my first chance to drive

a F150 the other day.

My friend’s husband drives one and she asked me to drive her to the store in their pickup truck. As a small person, I can absolutely say that I felt like I was driving a truck.

At first, I felt almost like the truck was swallowing me or consuming me, but quite to my surprise, after a few minutes of driving it, I acutally felt rather secure, confident, and stable in it. It handled turns beautifully and despite the fact it was pouring rain at the time, it definitely hugged the road so I felt sure slipping or sliding would be a non-issue for us on that specific day.

It was your bare boned model I was driving, with a bench seat, and ...

• no extra-ordinary whistles and bells to make it necessarily pretty, but pickup trucks aren’t supposed to be pretty or dainty anyway. They’re designed to be working automobiles, capable of pushing, pulling, splashing, lifting, and hauling.

I can tell you based on my own first hand experience that not only would the F150 be more than capable of completing those tasks, but that engine is so powerful you almost can hear it growling under its breath. Its something else.

It is definitely a vehicle in which you sit nad you feel like you own the road and like noone is going to harm you in any way. I acutally found that quality to be extremely attractive, as I almost half got off on a power trip and felt

like not only could I more clearly and accurately see things that other drivers could not, but like I had some sort of advantage over them just becuase of the size and power of the truck I was carrying.

To be quite honest, I walked away from the whole experience not surprised in the least that F150’s are so readily popular in America. They are American so parts and pieces will not kill your bank account.

They are typically under thirty thousand new, depending on what features you want or need, they are produced at a rapid pace by a notorious company, and they are stable, capable, able, pretty darn good looking trucks at the end of the day. I give these bad boys two thumbs up!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92210233651031/k2311a1022/10.22.07