VirginBlue  » Airlines  »
  • All in all I was very happy and I'd recommend Virgin Blue any day of the weeek

• by Jonk Van Der Westhuizen

I had a flight to make with Virgin Blue to Sydney and I was running REALLY late.

In fact, I turned up to check-in only 15 minutes time before I was meant to board!

Just as I got to the

line an employee called out and said “Is Mr. Jonk Here!?”

I said YES! And they quickly took my bags and organised check in. They then walked me down to the gate and boarded me onto the plane.

Jetstar is one ...

• of their major competitors and there’s no way that they would have done this for me. I was the last person onboard - and ended up next to a gigantic Samoan. He squished me but was very friendly about
        it. :)

My flight to Sydney was pleasant, I had a good laugh listening to the comedy channel on the earpiece, the snack tasted good. All in all I was very happy and I’d recommend Virgin Blue any day of the weeek.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402210233370931/k2311a1022/10.22.07