Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Shampoo  » Baby care  »
4.3

• by darbybelle

Johnson’s Baby Shampoo is the only shampoo for my baby. Well, he’s a toddler now.

When he was still a baby, we ran out of his Johnson’s shampoo.

A friend gave us a bottle of another brand of shampoo a

few weeks back so we tried to use it.

The result was that his scalp dried up and started peeling.

Since that time I never used nor bought him another brand.

For his sensitive scalp, it’s only Johnson’s Baby Shampoo.

...

• What I also noticed was that the smell of his hair or his head was nice throughout the day.

With the other shampoo, his hair smelled bad in the afternoon because of the perspiration he had from the morning to

the afternoon.

Again, it’s another reason why my vote goes for Johnson’s Baby Shampoo.

This shampoo has already been tested by my family for generations.

If I remember correctly it’s the brand I also used when I was still a kid.

by kerdial says :

re : What I also noticed was that the smell of his hair or his head was nice throughout the day
    I am using it too with my first born because during that time it’s very popular and I was not yet introduce to other brands. Johnson shampoo is good but not the best because it doesn’t give me any remarkable impression.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542210233360931/k2311a1022/10.22.07