Septo Care Solution  » Health  »
  • I must openly admit that I'm very happy that I made that decision

• by acmepride

I’ve been wearing contact lenses for quite a while now and there were several instances when it irritated my eyes perhaps because such were already unclean.

To ensure that my contact lenses would be very clean at all times,

I finally decided to buy SeptoCare Solution, which is simply a disinfecting special formula for the proper care of soft contact lenses. It’s available in drugstores and eye centers here in the Philippines.

I must openly admit that I’m ...

• very happy that I made that decision. I’ve been using SeptoCare for quite some time now and I must say that it’s so easy to use. You just have to rinse and soak your contact lenses in the solution
        to disinfect it. It’s truly effective.

It’s relatively affordable as well, which is obviously a very good thing because I could easily purchase one whenever I need to.

If you’re looking for an effective solution for your contact lenses, you should certainly try SeptoCare.

angel says :

Can i use septo care solution directly to my eyes? is it possible to put 2-3 drops of these solution in my eyes or is it just for soaking disinfecting lenses?

Rene Evidente says :

I been using it to clean and rinse my eyes after waking before putting on my lenses for many years now with no adverse effect ot reaction. So I guess it is safe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342210233310931/k2311a1022/10.22.07