Arbonne Baby Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, if your skin has become severely dry, it doesn't work as well

• by Rachel

I have used several different types of lotions for my family some that worked and some that didn’t make a difference.

Arbonne’s line of lotions worked well for my children on a daily use. However, if your skin has become severely dry,

it doesn’t work as well. The desert’s summers where we live were harsh on my family’s skin, causing them to crack and become very dry; this lotion didn’t seem to give them the quick relief that they needed.

It takes a while ...

• to rub the lotion into the skin; so I don’t know exactly how much is absorbed by the skin. Arbonne’s does advertise that it uses natural products without preservatives, making it better for your skin. I couldn’t tell you the
        science behind it, but if you want something that helps in the long run, this is a good product for you. But if you need some relief to your dry skin immediately, you’ll need to continue to look for a better product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312210233270931/k2311a1022/10.22.07