Primo Supremo Pizza From Round Table Pizza
  • The Primo Supremo has a great unique taste that I really enjoyed
  • This is probably the best pizza Round Table has ever made since the Big Vinnie

• by MysticPen

So I finally tried the Primo Supremo Pizza the other day. And let me tell you it is great! I really loved the taste of the tomatoes. The twisted crust with cheese and pepperoni was to die for. The onions they put on the

Primo Supremo Pizza are just great.

The Primo Supremo has a great unique taste that I really enjoyed. This is probably the best pizza Round Table has ever made since the Big Vinnie. And I really do hope they keep this pizza on their ...

• menu. If you enjoy pepperoni a lot you will love this pizza. The twisted crust on the end of the Primo Supremo is very good and very crunchy.

I really enjoyed the different types of Pepperoni that were on the Primo Supremo. I already like

the regular kind of pepperoni. But having 3 different types is just heaven.

The Primo Supremo from Round Table was a great pizza with awesome toppings. I enjoyed this pizza so much I am going to give it a 10 out of 10 rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272210233200931/k2311a1022/10.22.07