Chrysler Town And Country Midsized SUV 2008  » Cars  »
  • After researching the Town & Country 2008's facts and stats online, I was also impressed to find that storage space is much more readily accessable than I ever would have guessed, and that the features on the car itself - from its sunroof, to its power windows, to its cell phone charging and emergency help call buttons, are all very easy to use, figure out, and operate
  • To me, it is important that if I buy a car, I know how things work
  • After carefully reviewing the interior of the Town & Country, I would have to say that for me, as a mom with three kids who is generally cramming bags and bags of kids toys, groceries, clothing, and school materials in my vehicle, I think that the Town & Country acutally has more organized storage space than my Trailblazer does, eventhough my Trailblazer is technically a bigger SUV overall

• by cjaneb877

I’ll admit it. I am an anti-minivan mom and for years I have been fairly outspoken about refusing to ever drive one of those things. However, we have two four year old children and a one year old who has just graduated to a forward seated carseat and in my 2002 Trailblazer, three kids in carseats in the back seat is not a pretty sight.

Not only are the kids basically elbow to elbow, but their proximity to one another makes for easy fighting, arguments, and discourse and while I am driving, I frequently find it not only to be bothersome, but distracting as well. One midsized SUV with a fairly anti-minivan look to it caught my eye the other week in a television commercial.

It was the Chrysler Town and Country. It appealed to me instantly because of its interior.

The 2008 models of Town & Countries, not only obtains individual bucket seats for children, which would be extremely useful to have while children are in their younger years and required by law to ride in carseats, but it even has

individualized television units for dvd viewing pleasures just like planes do these days. Couple that with a price of under thirty thousand dollars and a vehicle that will not guzzle gas like a larger full-sized SUV and you are overall not looking at a bad deal, especially if you have young children like I do.

The exterior of the Town & Country 2008 is much more modernized and more rounded than previous year\’s additions of the Town & Country also. I mean, to put it quite bluntly, if I find this fairly fuel efficient and child-friendly car to be tolerable from a looks standpoint, it is probably actually pretty darn good decent looking.

I am about the hardest person to please in terms of the aesthetics of cars to if I pay a vehicle a compliment, it is not only well deserved but should be readily taken to heart. After researching the Town & Country 2008\’s facts and stats online, I was also impressed to find that storage space is much more readily accessable than I ever would have guessed, and that ...

• the features on the car itself - from its sunroof, to its power windows, to its cell phone charging and emergency help call buttons, are all very easy to use, figure out, and operate.

To me, it is important that if I buy a car, I know how things work. If I don’t, I generally wind up misusing them or breaking them, sometimes a combination of the two, so I was very impressed to see that all buttons and features within the car are not only easy to reach and rounded, but they also have instructions printed right on them for people like me who tend to need a little extra guidance and help.

After carefully reviewing the interior of the Town & Country, I would have to say that for me, as a mom with three kids who is generally cramming bags and bags of kids toys, groceries, clothing, and school materials in my vehicle, I think that the Town & Country acutally has more organized storage space than my Trailblazer does, eventhough my Trailblazer is technically a bigger SUV overall. I

think the designers of the new 2008 Town & Country took a great deal of time and energy figuring out the needs and interests of the average, typical American family.

As a result, I think Chrysler has really outdone themselves because they have created a midsized vehicle that saves the consumer on those famously ever-increasing gas prices, that allows comfortable and flexible seating options for not only the driver but for passengers, and that offers ample space and opportunities for organized storage, as well as entertainment for families. Combine those fantastic attributes with the fact that the Town & Countries provide not only a virtually sound-free ride for families, but also a secure one with just about every safety feature that will protect and care for every passenger in the vehicle.

I have to say that Chrysler has earned big points on this vehicle with me, and if I do wind up persuing purchasing a midsized SUV to better accommodate my family, this would absolutely be my vehicle of choice from a comfort perspective, an econoimic standpoint, and a safety perspective as well. Great job Chrysler!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92210233180931/k2311a1022/10.22.07