Batman NES
  • Batman for the NES system is one of the best Batman games every made
  • The levels in the game Batman are a lot of fun and I enjoyed beating them
  • I would recommend this game to anyone who is a fan of Batman

• by MysticPen

Batman for the NES system is one of the best Batman games every made. The music in Batman is just awesome. The music in the game made me feel energized and excited. The music in Batman for the NES really sets the mood for

the whole game.

I really enjoyed the gameplay in Batman. One of my favorite weapons in the game is the boomerang. This is a very fun weapon to use in Batman and it destroys enemies quite quickly. The levels in the game Batman are a ...

• lot of fun and I enjoyed beating them. You can do many things in the game. You can jump and bounce off walls, punch enemies, and use weapons.

One thing I didn’t like about the game was that you had to press select many times

on the game pad to change weapons. But other than this minor setback this is probably my favorite Batman video game ever made.

I would recommend this game to anyone who is a fan of Batman. Batman for the NES gets 9 out of 10 stars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282210233160931/k2311a1022/10.22.07