Bone Thugs N Harmony Thug World Order CD  » Music  »
1.5
  • To make things worse the album cut the best from the final cut
  • I think this quite possibly could be the worst Bone Thug N harmony ever made
  • On the bright side the album did have a couple good songs that I enjoyed like Pump Pump and Bone Bone Bone

• by MysticPen

The album Thugs World Order released in 2002 by Bone Thugs N Harmony was not what I was expecting. I didn’t really like the beats or the production on the album. The album lacked the old dark mystic sounding music of older Bone Thug N harmony album. One thing that was much different about this album was

that is didn’t have the fast paced lyrics I remembered from the old Bone Thugs N Harmony albums.

If you are looking for the Mr. Ouija and Mo Murda Bone Thugs of the past, you won’t find them on this album. To make things worse the album cut the best from the final cut. Most of the songs ...

• on the retail version of the CD were just throwaway songs. I think this quite possibly could be the worst Bone Thug N harmony ever made. Bizzy Bone also seemed to be drunk on most of the songs and did not flow well with the other Bone members.

On the bright side the album did have a couple

good songs that I enjoyed like Pump Pump and Bone Bone Bone. But other than that I could hardly stand most of the album. I would have to give this album a 3 out of 10 stars. This album is not worth the money. Only buy this if you are a fan fan wanting to add it to your collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142210233130931/k2311a1022/10.22.07