Dock of the Bay Restaurant Millers Island MD  » Restaurants  »
Millers Island, MD
  • There are pictures in the Dock of the Bay that show where the water line rose within the walls of the restuarant, truly amazing
  • Their menu runds the normal gambit, from steak to seafood, naturally their seafood is the best
  • If you are looking for somewhere that the locals go to I would recommend this place

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

My son and his finance took me to dinner for my birthday this week. We went to a local restuarant near our home called the Dock of the Bay, in Millers Island, Essex, MD. This restuarant is reqlly quaint and it is one that the locals go to. It is a bit out of the way but well worth the trouble to get to it. A few years ago, a hurricaine

hit our area Isabelle, and she caused water damage to most of Millers Island. There are pictures in the Dock of the Bay that show where the water line rose within the walls of the restuarant, truly amazing.

Well anyway the restuarant sits right on the bay, the boats pull up and dock and patrons come in with the swim suits and shorts during the summer. Their menu runds the normal ...

• gambit, from steak to seafood, naturally their seafood is the best. On Tuesday nights they offer $1.00ea for steam crabs, really a good deal here in Baltimore area. The restuarant is large enough so that you are not sitting on on another yet cozy enough to have a warm atmosphere. During the summer you can sit outside on the deck and enjoy your meal.

My son purchased a crab dip

appetizer that was out of this world, really good, warm toasted bread to go along with it. THe crab cakes were well made and tasty, the seafood fettuncini was great. And the prices were really reasonable, for the three of us our meal came to $80.00 that included the salad, main meal, and drinks. Reasonable.

If you are looking for somewhere that the locals go to I would recommend this place. Happy eating….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72210233030931/k2311a1022/10.22.07