Nestle milky bar  » Food  »
  • I always wanted to give my kids not good but something best and I think these chocolates are something best for my kids, which give a yummy taste and also give a lot of energy
  • The cost of this chocolate is very much normal or negligible but the quality and the yummy taste of this chocolate is superb

• by baba

Nestle milky bar is the chocolate which is the product of the great company Nestle. Actually the company Nestle is producing many verities of chocolates and all these chocolates are very good in taste and also in quality.

The Milky bar is another kind of chocolate of the same brand. This chocolate is very soft and white in color and gives the taste of the fresh and yummy milk. It also has the goodness ...

• of milk, which contains iron and calcium supplements in this chocolate, so over all it is good for kids. I always wanted to give my kids not good but something best and I think these chocolates are something
        best for my kids, which give a yummy taste and also give a lot of energy. The cost of this chocolate is very much normal or negligible but the quality and the yummy taste of this chocolate is superb.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272110232791031/k2311a1021/10.21.07