MTR Rasam powder  » Food  »
  • There are many kind of taste makers available in the market but the MTR is the best one in taste and quality

• by baba

In our country India the MTR products are very popular and famous. The different production of MTR are the rasam powder, jamoon mix, sambar powder and many more such kind of tastes makers are available. But all the products of

the MTR brand are very good in quality which contain good quality ingredients and that is why they are very tasty too. It may be any thing that I prepare using the MTR branded products; the food becomes very tasty and ...

• healthy too. Last night I had prepared the rasam using the MTR rasam powder and the taste of the rasam was too good which all the members of my family loved it and praised me a lot for it. Many
        a times whenever I serve the dishes made using the MTR rasam powder, my guest love the taste of such dishes. There are many kind of taste makers available in the market but the MTR is the best one in taste and quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272110232781031/k2311a1021/10.21.07