Nokia 1600
  • I really love this phone from Nokia Company

• by baba

I have bought a new cell phone from Nokia recently. The Nokia phone the model number of which is 1600. Actually this is the model of the phone in Nokia, which is the starting range,

or this model phone costs the lowest price. I wanted a phone which could be used rough and tuff, as I have very small children and some times they play with my cell phone and they ...

• have also thrown my phone for several times from a far distance, thanks to my god that my phone is still all right and is working very good. This is the cheapest nokia phone but still
        has all the features that are needed in a mobile, such as the melodious ring tones, speakerphone, alarm and many more. This phone is the best one for me. I really love this phone from Nokia Company.

Nokia 1600
    Ron Robinson says :

I need to know how to return to home. If Home does not show at the top of the opening screen, the phone will not ring a number. Manual does not tell how to return to Home. If you turn off the phone and mess around and then turn it off, Home may or may not come up. Thank you.

Galega says :

Hi Ron,

Wherever you might be, you can return to the HOME screen easily. Press CANCEL (uppermost right button) and it will take you one step back. Press more if you are still away from HOME screen.

If you want to instantly return to the HOME screen, just press the power button (second from the top - right side - marked in red color). It will take you directly to the HOME screen.

Ron Robinson says :

I need to know how to get out of standby mode so I can make a call.

dean carter says :

To get out of standby mode you can go to settings and network and work from there. If your not able to complete that option then i recommend to revise the manual that came it with the phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372110232611031/k2311a1021/10.21.07