Orkut .com
  • Actually this is the best place where we can get to know a lot about any person
  • I love it because, actually I had lost the contact of my many friends in these busy days but since I have become the member in Orkut community I can be in touch with all my friends and I can know about anything about my friends, it is possible for me now

• by baba

Now most of the people or say every one know about the Orkut. Orkut is a website or a social attachment on the net which is really very very good.

Actually using the Orkut we can meet

our friends and have a chat with them and we can send messages to each other.

we can also know about the friends of our friends and their contact details.

Actually this is the best place where we ...

• can get to know a lot about any person.

We can upload our pictures, and also can see our friends pictures.

I love it because, actually I had lost the contact of my many friends in these

busy days but since I have become the member in Orkut community I can be in touch with all my friends and I can know about anything about my friends, it is possible for me now.

I just love it.

Orkut .com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202110232591031/k2311a1021/10.21.07