Timex  » Watches  »
  • The cost of these watches is also very less so the kids can have these watches and also the teenagers can have these watch as they can change it also periodically
  • These watches are the best ones of the ideals ones to gift it for some one

• by baba

The Timex watches are also good in quality and designs. The timex watches suits best for our kids or teenagers.

Actually the life of the timex watches is not

very long or I must say they are not very much durable but we can use these watches for 3 to 4 years successfully.

The cost of these watches is also very less so the kids can have these watches and also the teenagers can have these watch as they can change it also periodically.

My brother’s daughter is using the ...

vishuvam says :

history

Jules Li says :

Vishuvam, if you want to find out the history of Timex, I suggest viewing their wikipedia page. Here’s a link:

Galega says :

Timex was founded in 1854 as Waterbury Clock Company. It was acquired in 1941 by Mr. Olsen and was renamed as Timex. Obviously, it has long and vibrant history. Being an USA based company, it used to give a sense of nationalism in the USA market. However, it was not easy for Timex to face the onslaught of Swiss watch companies. Still, it is not considered as among best in the premium section of watches.

Arpan Sud says :

re : These watches are the best ones of the ideals ones to gift it for some one
Good quality and affordable for giving to kids who keep replacing in a short time

Arpan Sud says :

re : These watches are the best ones of the ideals ones to gift it for some one
Good looks

Lovejoy18 says :

I love Timex style. It is also durable. I bought two actually - for my boyfriend and mine.

quick note by anonymous :

I really love timex. I bought two actually - for me and my boyfriend. It is also durable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642110232531031/k2311a1021/10.21.07