HMT watches  » Watches  »
  • I can still use it for many more years without any problem it seems
  • The cost of these watches is not more and not even less but the quality and the durability of these watches is very good
  • I love it because it is the best for me to ever use

• by baba

HMT watches are the very standard and popular watches in India. The HMT brand watches are used and trusted the most by all the Indians in India.

The HMT Company is

producing these watches since a very long time or since more then 50 watches.

I have been using the HMT watch, which is very old.

But it is still working very well and no complaint.

Once in a year I give this watch for servicing and also for cleaning.

I can still use it for many more years without any problem it seems.

...

• HMT watches
      The cost of these watches is not more and not even less but the quality and the durability of these watches is very good.

I have got another HMT watch as

a gift on my wedding by my friend and even that watch is very attractive and looks very grand.

I love it because it is the best for me to ever use.

bejoy Menon says :

Would like to know where they are available in the US or Canada ?

Galega says :

HMT watches are manufactured in India and marketed in this country only. Now, the demand is quite low even in India and it is really tough to find HMT watch here.

It doesn’t export watches to North American countries. You may find it from online seller, but it is really tough to find it in retail shop in the USA or Canada.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642110232521031/k2311a1021/10.21.07