Sevilla Spain
Spain - Europe
  • I consider it to be a very romantic city in the world and that includes Paris too
  • We went to some cafes and noticed a lot of bars were in the area too
  • I recommend going to Sevilla during the mid year as this romantic city could be really crowded

• by deadpoet

Sevilla is another nice area that I have been to in Spain and this is a very nice city with lots of people around. I consider it to be a very romantic city in the world and that includes Paris too. There are just lots of nice things going on in Sevilla and I went with my aunt for this trip.

There are nice people around in this city, with lots of nice architecture and also lots of tourists backpacking that I saw as well. I was not on a backpacking tour, but was just as a normal tourist with my aunt. We daringly explored

Sevilla without the help of a tour guide and we just made our way by asking some locals here and there. We ended up exploring Macarena, a neighborhood that looked older and certainly a ruggard one at that. There were many things going on in this neighborhood and this neighborhood has people staying in it that were proud of their history. We walked cautiously but slowly taking in things and taking extra care of our etiquettes. We also went for a nice afternoon walk in El Arenal, another neighborhood and this place seemed a more relaxing one where we could let our hair down.
      We went to some cafes and noticed a lot of bars were in the area too. As for nightlife, some places will be closed by midnight and we then were recommended by this nice lady to check out Alfalfa neighborhood, where we heard there were lots of crazy party people during the weekends especially. That was true and on one particular Saturday night, we went there and it was like 8PM all of a sudden. Whereas the time was actually already 11PM. So, the lady did not lie to us after all.

As for food, you can get anything anywhere and since this is ...

• Sevilla Spain
      Spain somemore, there is not particular reason to go hungry. However, I would advice to not eat the food along the sidewalks if you are the type to have a sensitive stomach. That was because I did vomit a few times when eating some of the food there. Luckily, it wasn’t a serious stomach flu and my aunt gave me aspirins and I just lay down for the night. But perhaps the traveler\’s blood is just in me, and I was well again the next day.

We did eat lots of hard-boiled eggs, which could be gotten along some nice coffeeshop areas and my aunt

love the local seafood and tortilla. I remember a lot of food with tomato-tasting and I am guessing that the Spanish love their tomatoes really well. Other than that, we even had a lot of raspberry sauce, which I heard to provide some form of good health. And tomatoes are good for the skin. No wonder the people of Spain have such lovely skin, and that is visible even in an old city like Sevilla.

I recommend going to Sevilla during the mid year as this romantic city could be really crowded. I have had a good time there and I could still remember the tomato tastes, hmmmm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382110232410931/k2311a1021/10.21.07